View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:12 PM   #7
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
Help, please! which version of Mantano did you install? I just tried to install 1.6.3 off GetJar and it says it's not compatible with the Fire!

I am Cdn and can't get into the !!! Kindle AppStore. Have sideloaded Astro, etc., etc, and am using dropbox to install things. I can't find a Mantano apk to install ... I even want to buy the full version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I've sideloaded the following apps and they work well.
  • Mantano Reader
  • Opera Mini
  • Screen Filter
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote