View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 07:52 AM   #6
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
At least we will have an update for ePub and all... Some won't.
Also according to Bookeen the Opuses they sell now have a firmware update that fixes the freezing issue. However, the fact that they have the new firmware out on devices, they will even flash Gen 3's if you send it to them, they have fixed the freezing issue that drove me to having to replace my Cybook, have been promising a firmware update with these changes for existing Gen 3 owners and have not made good on their promise makes me not want to do business with them and as such I cannot recommend them to anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Mmm ? First date i heard of was April 2009...
First quarter 2009 was their official announcement. Which often ends Jan or Feb. I was not able to find their quarterly earnings so I cannot determine what they use as their first quarter exactly so I can only guess based on what most companies use. Lets say it was April then it's still a nine month delay.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote