View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 10:30 PM   #8
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
Well, gee, if Apple does it, it must be right. If the author wants the ads, I don't think Apple or anyone else should interfere.

Me? I don't mind ads at the end of the book. I started reading a book a few days ago on my Kindle and the first 14% of the book was reviews for other books. I tossed the book and won't buy another written by the same author.
An intersting combinations of statements. Bitch about Apple and then say you won't buy another book by the author who puts ads where you don't like them.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote