View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:52 AM   #17
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Tingle View Post
To paraphrase the bard: "Jesus, Mary & Elvis--That's a lot of books!"

So mass conversion of prc and pdb to mobi? I don't even want to think of clit and some kind of OEBC software for all those lits. I may have to not hate Calibre so much, at least temporarily; either that or write shell scripts to use the CLI versions of the converters. I was afraid of this answer. Shell scripts ... [shudder].

Thanks,
Jack Tingle
Mass conversion from PRC to mobi is easy. Simply rename... PDB is more difficult.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote