View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 11:29 AM   #7
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jangell2 View Post
I tried the page back and yes, there was a toc and a non-generic cover. My personal preference would be for it to open to the cover.
No way of changing that. The best you can do is go to the menu when reading the book and then Go to so you can select cover.

Quote:
I do not like the implementation of seeing a description. It takes you online. Surely there's a description in the metadata. Let me see that.
Nope. It doesn't have the description in the book metadata.

Quote:
As for adding covers to books, we can't do that if it's DRM can we?
There are tools available to strip off the DRM so you can import it into Calibre to alter. If you're doing it for your own personal usage and aren't distributing the files then I don't have any problem with doing it.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote