View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 04:46 PM   #8
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Sorry, do you mean for the same speaker or different?

H
Different. You never had to do it for the same speaker, did you?

I'm seeing a trend to group by conversation, not by person. Yes, I know it's 'wrong'. My grandfather, with his life 'in the print' is probably turning in his grave (Hi! Dad!). But I'm quite in favour.

Apparently the rule about whether the full stop goes inside or outside a closing parenthesis (when the clause in parentheses isn't the entire sentence) has changed too.

Last edited by exaltedwombat; 12-03-2020 at 04:49 PM.
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote