View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 09:45 PM   #7
Dimwit
Connoisseur
Dimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo
Having Chapters/Indigo buying over half of Kobo shows that the b&m guys are not ignoring the field at all. Maybe being a little more proactive *might* help in the stores themselves, though I must say that I've never had any problems in my local store when I had questions or concerns, but overall I think that the retailers are doing a good job and the publishers are following right behind.

Compared to the music business, the book field looks like it's being run by geniuses.
Dimwit is offline   Reply With Quote