View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
toronado
Addict
toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Kindle 3 Webkit Browser

My first post here. I've watched a ton of videos demonstrating the browser but I've yet to see a single one that demonstrates how you navigate a page, i.e. move the cursor to a link and click on it. So if someone could explain how that is done (I assume with the 5-way rocker switch) I would greatly appreciate it.

And if anyone could attempt to load http://www.sigalert.com/Map.asp and report back that would be awesome. Thanks!
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote