View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 09:07 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskrat View Post
I have just found the "fetch news" function on libprs500 and I think it's fantastic! I really like the nice formatting with links to different sections. Is libprs500 using rss feeds to do this? Is it possible to add other feeds to this program to be formatted in exactly the same way? If not is there any other program that will? I would love to have some of the UK newspapers delivered to my reader!
One last set of questions. When installing libprs500 with the drivers it asked me to unistall the drivers for Connect software. Why is this? Do I need to do it, and if I do am I right in assuming that Connect will no longer work?
Thanks.
To use Libprs500 to download stuff from the web and the conversion tools, you do not need to install the USB driver. Connect will work find to move the LRS file(s) to your reader.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote