View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 08:44 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Why not? It sounds like inteligent marketing to me.

You don't have to agree with him. I could care less what he does. However, I think using current books on topics that are controversial - topics that increase participation, discomfort, comfort, agreement, disagreement, dialogue - is a way to move awareness of current political events AND THE READER into the mainstream of discussion and awareness.

Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW View Post
Sony has been hugely advertising for the Reader in the New York Times recently.

Question: Who at Sony selects the books that make it on the ad? I mean, why get politicial with Obama's The Audacity of Hope?

.:via Link Love
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote