View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 12:57 PM   #66
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Again, they make it perfectly clear they wouldn't have bought the Sony if they had known about the sample loaded, and they will not in the future buy books from Sony for the same reason, and they are accusing Sony of intolerance.

Not buying a device because of one sample?

Refusing to buy books in the future because of one sample?

Accusing the company of being committed to intolerance because of one sample?

I call that being intolerant of other beliefs. What do you call it?
The thing that is a little funny about all of this is, well, Sony is a huge corporation. They have offices all over the damn planet. So the idea that Sony has some sort of agenda with regard to religion gives me the giggles.

As everyone knows, I'll do my level best to give people all sorts of reasons not to purchase Sony products (some of which probably don't have the all time best logical foundation), but accusing them of religious intolerance? That's even further out in left field than I'm willing to wander.