View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #3
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
merci beaucoup pour ce livre en français ! nous t'en sommes très reconnaissants. j'ai rajouté des tags pour pouvoir le trouver facilement.

(for the non-francophones : "thank you very much for this book in french ! we really appreciate it. i've added some tags to find it easily.")

Or, as Google translate tells me "thank you very much for this book in french! Worry we are very grateful. I added tags to be able to find easily."

What, you think we're just going to take your word for it? Worry indeed!

I love machine translation. I should do Dumas as translated by Google. Ooh, now THAT would be abomination.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote