View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:32 PM   #32
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
My phone case is purple. If I couldn't get it in black which is very rare I would go for Purple. /that's great you got it for that price! I would of probably never got a PW if that 30% off voucher hadn't showed up after Christmas. I love my case even if I can't get the Kindle out of it.
Meee too! I love it so much I kinda want to pick up another color just to switch off with. The only thing that stops me is when the PW2 comes out I may buy it and this case may no longer fit so..
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote