View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #5
Frothy
Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
Your Kindle is out of warranty, you admit you don't buy a lot of books from Amazon yet they've still offered you the £69 Kindle for £51? I'd say that's pretty good, in similar circumstances I'd certainly be very happy if they offered me any kind of discount.

Try doing the same thing with a Kobo or Sony and see what kind of response you get....!

DIY replacement of a damaged Kindle 3 screen

Many thanks I'll check out the link.

NB
I wasn't complaining about the discount, Amazon had already replaced it once before for a screen issue (VERY slow screen refresh on page turns). I've no beef with Amazon CS.
Frothy is offline   Reply With Quote