View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #10
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Congrats! This site is fantastic and I am impressed with the quality of the posts and the generousity of the members every day. The most valuable section for me is the Deals forum, closely followed by Reading Recs and the specific Devices forums. My suggestion for the Reading Recs is to divide the "What are you reading" section into genres or to have genre-specific reading groups.