Thread: Touch Flashing Blue LED?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #5
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltr View Post
It would be nice if you could lord that over your husbands head, but it just ain't so. Unlike the old Ni-Cad's, Lithium-ion polymer batteries don't have a memory and so you may charge it whenever you feel like it. They don't like deep discharges, but circuitry is always employed to avoid deep discharge and overcharge of a Lithium-ion polymer battery.

I charge mine when it gets below half, as I never want to be reading in the middle of the night and have my Kobo die on me.

ltr
Darn it, I have so little to lord over him, I was hoping..

I though, though, that it was said about the Kobos that you should only charge them when they fully discharge as it helps calibrate the battery - not that it seems to help my battery meter show the correct charge.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote