Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #27
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
The most difficult part of the replacement homescreen is configuring it. There's a folder with a config file you have to copy over, then edit what shortcuts you want to have on the homescreen in that config file. I'm not sure about the installation of the replacement reader.
I'd like to see what the home screen replacement does on an unrooted T1, but like the others I don't really want to have to put the instructions together, bit by bit, over a lot of posts. I think it's too easy to screw something up, because you can't be sure you have all the instructions intact, and in the right order.

Is there one post with all the current step-by-step instructions and needed links for installation on an unrooted T1? And instructions on how to remove it if it isn't what I'm looking for?

The more I look, the more lost I'm becoming.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote