View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 12:17 PM   #11
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
I've come up with a kludge of my own to work around the limitation: Whenever I create an optimized version of an eBook for my Nook, I add the original with a suffix of "-orig" (i.e., "foo.pdf" would become "foo.pdf-orig").
Hi, curio

This is an interesting work-around. Have you tried moving your Calibre library since you started doing this. I was wondering whether the Calibre-unknown formats, such as .pdf-orig, got properly moved with the known formats (epub, zip etc) for any particular book.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote