View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:27 PM   #81
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I have not read her later stuff but the first book sounds intriguing.
I just picked up at BOB for $5.33 a piece the first two books she published. Island of Flame and Sea Fire. It's sounds like a very old school romance. I own several of her older books in paperback and trying to rebuy the ones in worse shape in ebook form.
Also picked up Forbidden Love at Amazon for under $6 BOB doesn't have it. It just came out in ebook form then I found out she has a few self published titles on Amazon so I grabbed those too.

One contemporary she wrote Night Magic $2.99 doesn't sound like the thrillers she writes today so I picked that one up. Wild Orchids is also $2.99 but I have the hardback of the that one with big print so I am debating on that one.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote