View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #7
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
And there's Drake-san again, with good suggestions.

The Darwath series was some of the first fantasy books I read (though post-LotR of course) and I enjoyed them quite a lot. It's not actually a trilogy, there being five books, although I think perhaps the latter two were written at some later time. At least I too thought it was a trilogy when I first picked them up, only to discover two additional volumes when I revisited the series a couple of years ago. I wouldn't particularly suggest hunting them down though (if that flashed through your mind just now), as they're not really up to the standard of the first three.

Asher & Ysidro I was unaware of, so I'll consider picking up those.

Still not there, so keep 'em coming. Surely one or two such stories must exist somewhere...
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote