View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #70
Mememememe
Connoisseur
Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo
I'm not sure why people care so much about something as trivial as the cover art when shut down. That was a "neat" feature that had nothing to do with the operation of the unit. In fact, I prefer the new operation (though I'd rather be able to set my own shutdown/sleep times).

Personally, while I think the firmware is an improvement, I'm very disappointed that certain problems don't seem to have been addressed.

Specifically ... books I've read (and returned to my library) STILL pop up on my "I'm Reading" list. I can't believe this bug wasn't fixed.

Sure, it's easy to go online and delete them from "I'm Reading" on the site ... but then they're gone from the reader, and I'd like these books to remain on my reader's library.

I'm just baffled as to why this wasn't fixed. I can't imagine it was an unfixable problem.
Mememememe is offline   Reply With Quote