View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 03:54 PM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
I don't like to sideload because it's a pit of a pain. I'd rather just click a couple of buttons. Until your post, though, I didn't realize that I would be missing out on the benefits of cloud if I did it that way. Thanks!
I always upload my books with Send to Kindle. I love that the PW separates my Docs from the Amazon books in the cloud! It's like having my very own Archive I customized my way and I get all the same benefits of a Amazon book with Whispersync. 5GB is alot of space too. Last year I had nearly 300 books uploaded before I wiped them all this year to start fresh. I own 5 Kindles devices and 1 Tablet so Syncing my books are very important to me. Although I only read on the PW as of late.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote