View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 02:30 PM   #6
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
It's interesting that the article notes the screens, manufactured by e-ink, come pre-installed with screen-lights. So e-ink is manufacturing screens with lights pre-installed! Lets hope they're good. Then again, I'm not sure I can believe that. Lights are not e-ink's business.

Re: a new Nook, that deserves its own thread. A lot of people don't think B&N will be releasing a new e-reader this year, if at all. If they release / update a device with a screen as good as the kobo (but with the ability to dim it more) and keep the eminently rootable Androis OS, I would really want one. Oh, well. I can dream.