View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #4
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageraw View Post
are they negative reviews? On the Amazon UK site no one has reviewed it yet...good to know, thanks elcreative. I won't take the risk. Any alternative? Ideally it should be a "quad", it should be possible to charge four devices at the same time.

the PRS-650 seems to be temperamental when it comes to chargers. Some work and some don't....I wonder if it's got to do with the cable?
There were three on the UK site when I looked... shame really as a quad could be useful... and yes, cable is relevant... I've some that work and some that don't - depends on whether data lines shorted out internally or not...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote