View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #23
1katie23
Enthusiast
1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Nook Color running CM7, Galaxy Note II
I picked up a Note II last December for a variety of reasons, one of which is to be able to read ebooks on the go with a decent screen size, without the need for a second device. However, I've been unable to get a Zagg shield for it. They only have generic screen protectors and the last one I bought (anti-glare) was horrible, so I ended up putting a regular protector on it.

I also use my Note 10.1 tablet at home for reading and this has a Zagg antiglare screen protector on it and it's pretty good in sunlight.

Very well pleased with both devices.
1katie23 is offline   Reply With Quote