View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:32 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Like Blossom and Woekie, my screen is perfect. I had to put a book on my k3 as a test, and was astonished at how dirty the screen looked compared to the PW, even with the K3 lighted cover turned on. I don't even have contrast issues with my PW - it looks as good or better than the K3.
Yeah it so hard to use a regular Kindle after the PW because of that dirty look they have. You never notice it though till you use a Paperwhite. It's kind of ruins you for the other Kindles.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote