View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #321
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
So, my library has the new overdrive. Overall, I think the design isn't that bad. One thing I don't like about it though, is I can't seem to filter it to show just the adult books. Having to sift through all the children/teen stuff is quite annoying. Most of the other filters don't work very well either. If I want to look for a mystery book, for example, the sci-fi stuff, etc... is still showing.
I find mysteries by doing an advanced search - I don't type anything in the blanks, I just select Mystery as the category.

However, the results do include Nancy Drew, et al - I would like to be able to filter out the juvenile/young adult books.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote