Thread: Hisense A5
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 08:12 AM   #67
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhikaa View Post
I think i might have to agree on the point, i have 2 days left waiting on shipping and the seller said it was out of stock.. hehe
Well, at least you got a response from the seller. That was more than I got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhikaa View Post
now i'll find my way to buy from some other sellers
Why the seller couldn't have been upfront about the situation from the get go instead of drawing the process out by pretending to ship the device... I just don't understand. Just means that I will look to buy it elsewhere when it eventually becomes available.

I suspect there may not be any stock available for a while. Although that's a bit disappointing, perhaps something better, such as a colour e-ink screen, will come along during the wait.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote