View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 03:02 PM   #4
sashusmom
Enthusiast
sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iphone 3gs-(JB), asus 1000h, e-ink nook, libre pro, Wht PDN, Huawei s7
attempt to post photo

If this pic loads I will be very proud of myself

Previewed and it worked! Now as I was saying---This is in perfect condition with 3 smart media cards. The battery still holds a full charge and the screen is pristine! I take great care of all my electronic gadgets. All original accessories included. usb cord-wall charger-phone line-stylus-and case. Missing original box.

Asking $99.00 for all plus 3 smart media cards holding 128+64+64 mb. Reader has 8 MB internal memory. You pay shipping.

Or best offer for reader, accessories, and the 128 mb card. The other 2 cards of 64+64 mb I'll offer up separately.

My I-phone is getting a little small for my reading but I would like to keep my audiobooks at hand so I am moving up to the libre pro. Ordered and was hoping to help defray the costs by selling this reader that has been put away with loving care. After using for 8 months I switched to my smartphones as readers. This was my first reader to introduce me to the world of e-books and I fell in love with the medium. And I found the NYPL so I'm hoping to link up with that on the libre.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0025.JPG
Views:	418
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	53432  
sashusmom is offline   Reply With Quote