View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #16
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
I tried to make the Sudoku app ported by Adam more 'Native' by adding a menu in the popupmenu and to get an icon in the 'task-list' so I would be able to get back to a sudoku after reading some time.

It should mainly be used as an example, since the code is a merge between the original sudoku source (as Adam provided) and the hello-world code from iRex. It contains lots of unused code that I did not yet clean up.

The zip-file contains the original program (Sudoku) and the 'enhanced' version (Sudoku2). The source code contains only the minimal files, you should be able to compile it with the Ajunta-IDE (make sure to enable the Poky-plugin before AutoConfiguring).
The app is 'Deployed' into /usr/bin, so copy it to Programs or run it from there in the emulator.

Hope someone finds the example code usefull for porting his program.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Programs.zip (153.3 KB, 342 views)
File Type: gz sudoku2_sources.tar.gz (60.4 KB, 351 views)
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote