View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 03:35 PM   #21
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
That was an understatement. I got a totally confused CS rep when I called to ask about my refund. She actually was rather bitchy from the get go. She was unable to grasp the concept of buying one PW, eventually getting two PWs as replacements, and giving up and returning all three PWs to get a refund for the ONE I bought. I kept asking questions and prodding her for answers. She got angry and told me it could take 4 weeks or more. I finally just hung up on her and wrote a long email to the refund gurus explaining the situation, and I included all the order numbers and return authorization numbers. I also included links to verify that all three were returned to the Hebron, KY facility. Hopefully they can get it sorted and give me my refund.
That's awful. What a pain. I hope they get it sorted for you soon, Jack.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote