View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:31 AM   #68
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Silver18 has only posted the *.pdf version, at least as far as I know about.
If the *.pdf version is a generated file (such as from some non-Adobe word processor), the source has not been posted.

The guide was written for the K5 because that is all Silver18 had to work with.
You could probably PM Silver18 and ask what form/format to send/post the K4 additions.
OR
I don't see any copyright or license statement in the document (but I am pretty sure its "Country of Original Publication" was Canada (this site) ), so it is probably still under the automatic copyright granted the original author.
So you could PM Silver18 for permission to derive a K4 guide from his Intellectual Property.

(Unless Silver18 adds an "Open Document" license to the next version, but don't hold your breath, the filename still has spaces in it after 4 revisions.)

Last edited by knc1; 09-26-2012 at 03:37 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote