View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 07:56 AM   #13
geormes
Groupie
geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Kobo Touch, Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by misharsenal View Post
2. I am formatting the memory card in the Nook itself by unmounting and then formatting. I get the OK signal everything with the SD card image and a check sign.
I don't think Calibre has anything to do with your problem.

Does your Mac see the entire sd card or just a portion?

The 3 that I use successfully have been formatted before adding them to the ereaders. I just attach them with an sd to usb adapter to a usb slot on my pc and when windows recognizes the card I format with fat32.
geormes is offline   Reply With Quote