View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 05:49 AM   #43
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Hitch, I think we are a fairly tolerant group, and your video game habits (or lack thereof) surely are of no concern to the vast(!) majority of ebook formatters who frequent this forum. I have learned a lot from your posts, and I hope the moderators will allow some leeway in your off-forum activities.

LOL, thank you kindly, Pholy. It's nice to know that my video-game-deficiencies are so well tolerated here. :-)

H
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote