Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #295
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
Have you considered only loading what you're currently reading to get a baseline on the battery before you load everything? If it worked fine with a few then tanked when you added everything it would gives some clues where to look. Although if it tanked with only what you're currently reading I'm not sure what I'd think .
I've tried it with only the default books it ships with, a freebie from the Kobo Store, and one that I sideloaded that worked fine on our other readers. Fail.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote