View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 07:26 AM   #1
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Help with converting PDF to epub

[moved to a new thread -- Valloric]

Apologies in advance for being a dumb wordsmith and no technotop ...

I need to convert almost 100 PDF versions of my own wee house's paperback titles to ePub. Our own technical side is up to the gills in other work and we can't afford to hire in extra help ... so the job's down to me. And I'm a bloody technodunce. Pretty well everything in this thread, for instance, may be plain English to my MR pals, but it's way over my head.

So my question is simply this: Is there a simple 'Sigil for Dummies' turorial of any sort that will explain, step-by-step, how I first convert my PDFs to ePub using the Sigil programme I've installed and then how to edit the result ready to go?

Many thanks. Neil

Last edited by Valloric; 11-13-2009 at 12:47 PM.
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote