View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #13051
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Scholar is set in the same universe as the Imager series, but is a completely different story arc and pre-dates the events of Imager by some undefined amount of time. Read by William Dufries, this is an excellent series that is very well read. The amount of time spent talking about the "Nameless" is still a bit too much, but that's one reason these make perfect Audible books. Somehow that becomes easier to ignore in an audiobook. Overall, I still very much enjoy the series, and I look forward with anticipation to the next one in this part of the story arc. Due out next month, I believe.
Oh dear. I'm afraid that I find that Mr Modesitt has an impressive talent for making even the most interesting topic seem mind-numbingly tedious.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote