View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 04:23 AM   #7
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Now, for those of you who say that you read books without a dictionary, what is a "ha-ha"? What about a "quintain"?
I know what a ha-ha is since reading Pratchett.

And know that I've got that out of my system, I used to have (and regularly use) a dictionary while having the Mobipocket firmware on my Cybook. But since I switched to the ePub firmware, which doesn't support dictionaries, I have to say I don't really miss having a dictionary. I just look things up in another dictionary, be it on paper or on the computer.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote