View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 08:58 AM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
No idea, as I've no idea how that light works with the 505 either. But how would it be different with a clip-on-light? If you shine downward, it should reflect off the e-ink surface, just like all light. But, with a clip-on-light, you need a fairly bright source of light because a lot get lost to the surrounding area. If you make a rim, with more smaller lights, the individual lights can be dimmer but the total would give the same amount of light.
hm, you might be on to something. but i would think that with the lightsource so close to the lighted surface, and no diffuser, the light puddle would be very small because it wouldn't have enough distance to spread out, so to speak. i could be wrong though.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote