View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 01:29 PM   #5
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
I don't think you can side load any apps, so no Amazon app store. Not a problem for me, other than a couple games I like that I got as FAOTD. I picked up the Nook HD+ on the Father's Day sale, it's a nice device. Only a few of my regular Google Play apps weren't compatible. I really like the screen size for magazines and web browsing. Yet the weight is not bad at all.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote