View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #9
brontus
Enthusiast
brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, Kindle Fire, Aldiko on LG Optimus Elite
I've been playing around with this. The best setup I've found is to export the mobi file to disk, rename it to remove all spaces, and change the extension to prc. Then you can copy it via USB to the Android/data/com.amazon.kindle/files. Then force close the Kindle app and reload it. 2 out of 3 times I've done this, the book will appear. If you fail to remove the spaces or fail to change the extension, the Kindle app will either not see the book at all or simply delete ALL your books off your phone.
brontus is offline   Reply With Quote