View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 07:04 AM   #22
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
I gave up on The Stand as an audiobook, after going 1/3 into it. The way the reader portrayed all the characters as hill billies, with over-the-top voices to go, really put me of. Learned me that I should be more critical when listening to books, but also how big an impact the reader has on my reception of an audiobook.

Funny though, I don't recall the 1/3 of the book I did listen to, to be very interesting. Will return to it someday as a non-audiobook, but not with great expectations.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote