Thread: DIY - KeK
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #27
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
elided...

Since there is just one of me, I have to alternate between collecting stuff and doing the write up.
Noted and appreciated I have run a couple of free projects and still do.

It was more a milestone-so-far observation than a swipe at the quality, just so we are clear. I am damn happy with everything you have done, may do, etc...

I did of course read the refs in B) extensively and will again. I grabbed all the stuff that was available ex-repo for now. I'm just erring on the side of caution

Will nudge something buildroots way then. The mailing-lists were a bit retro-daunting.

I backed all my files up eventually using Scp, seems a fairly comprehensive backup.
aside from the obvious proc, tmp and dev avoidees.

I'll have a play with that in the morning. oh it is the morning. when i wake up then.

Much appreciated I feel a lot more confident I will happen upon a complete solution I am comfortable with now. Many thanks.

To be honest I just want the best tools I can get my hands on to do some dsp wanglings which is my bent. Thanks again for the tips and tools. If I can be of some help documenting at some point I will have a bash.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote