Thread: DR1000 Patch for DR1000 firmware
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 10:46 AM   #85
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvs View Post
No, they aren't there. None of those you mentioned. They're also missing from the settings menu where you can set the priority. Perhaps this is because I didn't "upgrade" from p4, but installed p5 directly?
No, it should be possible to update directly to p5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvs View Post
Safely removing from DR1000. This happens when I select the function to remove the card. When I actually remove it, it shows the right message (no SD-card) and inserting again works fine too I think.
From above messages, it looks like there is a problem with gconf. The installation scripts adds the new views to gconf and they are read from during startup of ctb (ContentBrowser). So if gconf can not be updated, no new views will appear.

Is there anyone that knowns how to check correctness of gconf?
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote