View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 01:26 PM   #102
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Well... I know you are a girl duck. I was using "son of a duck" and an exlamation sort of like Son of a bi.... er... Lord Love a Duck.

Good to see you again. We missed you. The Visual Kindle Guide has been stagnating.

BOb
I missed you too Mr. Penguin. We birds gotta stick together.

On the Visual Guide, I've chatted with Leep about updating it to include Calibre use and add any updates for Kindle 2 if necessary. Let's just play it by ear for now.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote