View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 10:17 AM   #62
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
There's no point hoarding anything that's permanently free. It'll still be there when you want to read it. It's those sneaky one-day specials that need a bit of consideration.
I wouldn't consider a lot of them permanently free. I know there have been quite a few books in the past I've picked up that were no longer free. Some were free for a few months, then suddenly not.

Neither is the 'lendable' feature permanent. I've had more than a few of those that were lendable suddenly not be any more. I belong to a lending site and have to clear out my 'no longer lendables' every few months. Between the end of October and this last Monday I removed 170 ebooks no longer listed as lendable from my list.

So I wouldn't count on any kind of permanent situation at all.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote