View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:04 PM   #489
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
In the previous set of Charis SIL that I did, I didn't see a difference in the Mobi. But it was the KF8 that did make a difference.
Right, that is why I only attached one for compact / modified for Mobi. I think you got a winner if you intended to make them look just like Caecilia size wise. And they both still have a little tighter line-spacing.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote