View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 02:19 AM   #192
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Ah, the agony of bragware. Yeah, the coolness of a feature is rather moot if it can't be used for anything worthwhile.
I totally agree you would not believe how tough a decision this has been for me. But I also see a couple of things going on here. With this announcement and also the UK release of the 505 I think now would be the perfect time to buy without fear of a new model just around the corner. Now who knows what the next year will bring but I think one would be safe for the next six months or so!

JJ
Disclaimer: The monkey is not responsible for any purchases or lack of purchases implied or suggested. If a new model is released in a shorter time frame than mentioned the manufacturer of said device is solely responsible.
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote