Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 10:35 AM   #230
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markkk01 View Post
Hi, been looking around to see if anyone had posted this but couldn't see it. So, my appologies it it's already been done.

Just updated from v2.0.6 to v2.1.2 and I use Calibre as my Library. In Calibre, when PB602 connected it shows Library as Normal. However, it shows the Device as BLANK (No Internal files shown at all).
Card A (Micro SD) shows ALL Internal Device Files and Internal Books (English Books loaded on PB602 by Default). It does NOT show any of my loaded books although there are (185 Books). I can find the books on the Actual device but they are all showing in a folder called 'Unkown' !

Not sure if this BIOS is still Beta or not. Should I go back to v2.0.6 until ready ?

This doesn't seem to be specific to the actual firmware but rather that in the update process a file belonging to calibre on the device with various information relating to the books was deleted.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote