View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:19 PM   #15
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
I did email the store yesterday afternoon to let them know that my new reader was running just fine, and the store owner emailed back to let me know they had tested the one I returned and also found it to be defective. So I'm also hoping that means it gets sent back with a big X on it somewhere and doesn't get into a general returns pool.

Courtney (who now feels she is not tempting fate to add the Glo to my user profile...)
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote